What are cookies?
What types of cookies are used on this website?
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
- First-party cookies are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Types of cookies according to their purpose
- Technical cookies: This cookiesare those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, manage payment, control fraud linked to the security of the service, make the application for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purposes of billing licenses for the software with which the service (website, platform or application) operates, use security features during browsing, store content for the broadcasting of videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation of loading text or images) or share content through social networks./li>
- Preference or customization cookies: are those that allow information to be remembered so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be shown when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the user accesses the service, etc.
Types of cookies according to the length of time they remain active
- Session cookies: are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent cookies: are those in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Details of the cookies used on this website
Strictly necessary cookies (exempt from the duty of informed consent)
In accordance with the provisions of Opinion 4/2012 of the Article 29 Working Party, an independent EU advisory body on data protection and privacy, created by virtue of the provisions of Article of Directive 95/46/EC, the following first-party cookies, due to their purpose and because they are strictly necessary, are excluded from the scope of application of Article 22.2 of the LSSI, and therefore do not require consent to be obtained regarding their use.
|PHPSESSID||canvilafort.com||Technical||First-party||Session||-||This cookie is originally from PHP, allows the user session variables to be stored, does not expire at any time and disappears when the client is closed.|
|pll_language||canvilafort.com||Preference||First-party||Persistent||1 year||This cookie is necessary to store the language configuration.|
|moove_gdpr_popup||canvilafort.com||Preference||First-party||Persistent||1 year||Cookie necessary to store the user's preferences and cookie consent status for this website.|
Third party cookies
For all these reasons, we provide links to their corresponding Privacy policies and Terms of service for each of their cookies in the following table:
You can also enable or disable third-party cookies in the Cookies Settings Panel.
|_GRECAPTCHA||google.com||Technical||Third-party (Google)||Persistent||6 months||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and robots. It is required in order to use the contact form.