- Horse riding routes around the village.
- Trekking and hiking routes, but not guided.
- Guided bicycle routes.
- Climbing routes in different places in the area (Collsuspina, Calders, Moià, etc.).
- Municipal Swimming pool and sports facilities.
- Rental of the facilities of a natural grass football pitch.
- Montbrú-Moià and Osona-Montanyà golf courses.
- Guided tour of the Toll caves.
- Puigsagordi model railway (the second largest in the world).
- Millenary hermitage of St. Cugat de Gabadons (Collsuspina).
- Different prehistoric dolmens scattered around the area.
- Information on the different local festivals of the neighbouring villages, as well as the Sardana Festival, etc.